- Single Vision is an all-purpose lens that provides vision correction for one viewing area. Corrected areas include both distance and near vision. Available in all materials.
- No-Line Progressives are designed to allow you to see distance, intermediate, and near objects without lines or sections. The absence of bifocal lines makes this lens the most cosmetically desirable.
- Bifocals provide both far and near correction in one lens. A visible line divides the two areas, providing a visible segment for near viewing.
- Trifocals are a variation of bifocals. This double-line lens provides you with correction in three areas: distance, intermediate, and near.
- Aspherics reduce the effect of eyes looking larger or smaller behind glasses. The lenses are thin and light, and objects remain clear when you look through the sides of the lenses.
- Industrial/Occupational Lenses: Unique, occupational designs allow us to customize lenses for almost any occupation or hobby, and for visual or safety requirements.
- Computer Lenses: If you work at a computer two or more hours per day, you may need computer lenses. These lenses are custom designed to provide the best vision for working at the computer.
- Sports Lenses improve safety and performance while enhancing the enjoyment of activities. Sports lenses are impact resistant, lightweight, and come in a variety of colors, designs and treatments.
- Polarized Lenses are the best option for eliminating glare. Hunters, boaters, fishermen, golfers, and drivers are just a few who can benefit from the glare blocking properties of polarized lenses. Any surface can create glare in sunlight, especially water, snow, sand, windows, vehicles, and buildings. Polarization eases eye strain and fatigue in bright sunlight. Available in different colors, materials, and designs.
- Tinted Lenses: Tints for sun lenses are medium to dark shades. Tinted lenses can be solid or gradient and are available in most colors.
- Mirrored Lenses provide a reflective surface that makes the eye almost invisible to others, while keeping your eyes protected from glare. Mirrors come in a variety of styles and colors.
- UV Protection: The sun’s ultraviolet rays pose potential harm to your eyes. UV lens filters protect your eyes from the sun in a way that is similar to sunscreen for your skin. UV protection is a “must have” for adults and children to promote healthy vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating is highly recommended to protect your lenses from everyday wear and tear. Lens surface protection sustains the usefulness of your lenses and supports your investment in good vision.
- Anti-Reflective is a special lens coating that reduces distracting reflections. The coating results in more transmitted light, quality vision, improved night vision, and reduced eye fatigue. Great for working on a computer and nighttime driving, anti-reflective lenses also offer a cosmetically appealing “invisible lens look” to show your eyes more clearly.
- Adjustable Tint Lenses darken in the sunlight and lighten indoors. Improved technology provides you with a lens that is virtually clear indoors and as dark as sunglasses outdoors to protect you from harmful UV rays. Available in almost all materials and designs.
- Plastic lenses are lighter than glass lenses and can be tinted to almost any color and shade.
- High index advancements in technology continue to make stronger prescription lenses thinner and lighter. High index offers comfort and cosmetics without compromised quality.
- Polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant and lightweight. These lenses are recommended because of their comfort and safety. Children, teens, active adults, those in need of occupational safety, and others get superior eye protection from these lenses.
- Glass offers superior optics and is the most scratch resistant material available. Glass must be specially treated for impact resistance, may be heavier than other lens materials, and is sometimes not an option for rimless frame styles.
DAKOTA EYE INSTITUTE ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE:
- Superior Vision
- MES Vision
- Optilegra Vision
- First Look / Always Care
DAKOTA EYE INSTITUTE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING DISCOUNTS:
- 10% off post cataract glasses (Medicare Patients)