Douglas W. Litchfield, M.D.
Dr. Douglas Litchfield grew up in Bismarck. He completed an undergraduate degree at the University of North Dakota and received a medical degree from Creighton University in Omaha, NE. Dr. Litchfield completed a residency in ophthalmology at the Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health Sciences University, in Portland, OR.
Dr. Litchfield and his wife have three grown children. In his spare time, he enjoys pheasant hunting, snowboarding and spending time at their cabin on Lake Isabel.
ASSOCIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society
- North Dakota Medical Association and Sixth District Medical Society
- North Dakota Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons (past president)
SPECIAL INTEREST IN:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Eyelid Surgery