Charles R. Volk, M.D.
Dr. Charles Volk is a native of Bismarck. He has practiced ophthalmology since completing a residency at the University of Minnesota. He practiced in Minneapolis before returning to North Dakota in 1981. Dr. Volk and his wife have two children and four grandchildren. They enjoy traveling and chasing their grandchildren.
ASSOCIATIONS & ACCREDITATION
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- North Dakota Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society
- North Dakota Medical Association and Sixth District Medical Society
- North Dakota Academy of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology (past president)
- North Dakota State Board of Medical Examiners (past president)
- Corpus Christi (member)
SPECIAL INTEREST IN:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- General Ophthalmology